Re: [IP] Attitudes about diabetes

In a message dated 9/27/02 2:55:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> In this thread, no one has said anything positive and people believe that
> haven't diabetes is the worse thing that they can have but it's not the
> worst.
> There could be worse things in life. At least we have a chance at life, we
> can
> be mothers, wives, whatever we want to be, even though we may have to try a
> little harder.
> Jacqui,

I see nothing positive about having diabetes but I nor anyone else said it is
the worse thing to have....*try a little harder*?...well, there is an
understatement.....I am glad that at 20 you see this a no big deal many 20
yo's see everything that way......best wishes with your pregnancy...
now ten!