Re: [IP] parents of children with diabetes

I no way whatsoever do I deny how bad it is, I've had an aunt die from
diabetes with no legs, I've had in laws die from the disease, I've almost died
twice and also giving birth, I know how bad it can be, I just prefer to deal
with a serious with a positive attitude and with the attitude that I can get
through this and that there are worse things that can happen to me. I think
it's so wonderful that your child has a positive attitude and accepts his
disease, he'll most likely grow up being stronger then most people and
appreciating what he has more then most people.

JacquiGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :