Re: [IP] parents of children with diabetes

Of cause you want the best for your child, who wouldn't? My mum still prayers
for a cure everyday. No one thinks that diabetes is not a big deal and I've
met many people who have worked with the disease and worked in trying to find
a cure and they are just as eager as any of us.

> Why do I feel the need to state how bad diabetes is?  Because I want a cure
> and
> nobody is going to give to a cause that is 'no big deal.'  Though in truth
> if I were the one with diabetes I might tend to take that view too.
> However, I don't have diabetes- my son does.  And I want the BEST for him,
> not "that bad."
> Respectfully,
> Marisa

Well stated.....thank you....
now ten!Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :