Re: [IP] Attitudes about diabetes

By me saying we can't change, in my view, means that I am dealing with it,
accepting it, and trying my hardest to control it the best way I can. I don't
sit feeling depressed or cry about something that I can not change but crying
and feeling depressed so I have a choose and I deal to deal with it and move
on and try and find something positive out of something negative because I
want to be happy and not depressed.

And who says we can't change it?  In my view that is a very negative,
defeatist attitude.

MarisaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :