Re: [IP] Re: contradictions, or is it really that bad

I agree, at the age of 20 and a mom of almost 2, I am certainly not going to
think about something that may or may not happen in 20 yrs, if I live for
another 20 yrs I'll be grateful that I was able to live that long.

Jacqui

This is defintely a "your mileage may vary" statement.   Pain and suffering
are
not 100% guaranteed to occur in a diabetic.   Granted some diabetics will be
subjected to pain and/or suffering during their run with the disease.

It's not 100% certain that it will happen and I'm not going to start thinking
that way.

-Brentm