Re: [IP] Re: contradictions, or is it really that bad

My mother in law has had diabetes for over 25 yrs and she doesn't have as many
complications either and for the most part, it's because she reduced (not
ilimated, she's aware that she can still get problems) her chances of problems
of having diabetes but taking care of herself and having a positive attitude
and you are correct by saying that I haven't had that many complications but
the ones that I have had (like almost dying giving birth to my second child)
have been pretty bad. I am very aware that you can still have complications
despite how well you take care of yourself but they are just chances that you
will have problems, not guarantees and I am saying your chances are reduced if
you have good control.

Jacqui

I am certainly glad you don't have the problems most long tern diabetics
have. My positive attitude lasted over 25 years and there comes a time when
you do everything the correct way, and its still wrong where your mind can't
legitimize, or deal with the inevitabilities.