Re: [IP] Re: contradictions, or is it really that bad

I'm sorry but when I read this, I don't get support because everyone seems so
depressed about having diabetes and has nothing positive to say. I also feel
that venting is healthy but we should all try and be positive as well and not
just say negative things and I honestly don't wish to offend anyone but I
can't respect people who are just complaining and have no positive outlook,
especially people who believe that having diabetes is the worse thing that can
happen.

Jacqui

I could be wrong, but I believe ,most, like me have used this thread to vent
our anguish about this disease (which is healthy)...I think the people on
this list are proactive or they wouldn't be here.....reading others open
feelings about their disease has given me support and even more respect for
the fighters that are here.....
Beverly