[IP] Sorry list,

I have tried to send this off list to the person, but I can't send to
Hotmail I guess. I tried four times and so, I'll send it here. The poster
did say this film effected her view of diabetes, and I'd like to know more
about the film "Signs".

My email to the poster reads:

I'm on a very tight income (SSI), so I don't get to go to the cinema much at
all. What was it? Aliens or something else? I would love to get a short
version of it, and then when DVD or video comes out I can debate on renting
it or not.

What part of it made you consider your dealings with the Diabetes?

I'd appreciate any feedback about the show! Thanks in advance!

"Quotas? We don't have any quotas....we can write as many tickets as we

Jenny Sutherland