[IP] Re: HLShemer Comment

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:15:35 EDT, email @ redacted wrote:

> The pain and suffering of the long term diabetic is similar to the aids
>patient, except the aids patient gets to die sooner

I'm sorry that you apparently have much pain and suffering, but your
statement does not apply to all long term diabetics. I have used exogenous
insulin every day for 59 years and almost 10 months, and I do not have pain
and suffering. Millions of people have diabetes and they are all DIFFERENT.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942 at age 10, 506 1995, 508 2000