Re: [IP] Sorta OT but kinda relevant

In a message dated 9/27/02 1:25:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>     The CDE that I was referred to by my doctor is part of a diabetes
> education program connected with a local hospital that uses Medical Supply
> Depot for pumps and supplies. Because of this I am not dealing with MiniMed

I just don't understand this....they cannot tell you who to use (only your
insurance can).....asl MM or what ever pump company to help you...they all do
a great job of this.....they may have already dealt with these people and
know how to do it....good luck!
now ten!