Re: [IP] Re: contradictions, or is it really that bad

In a message dated 9/27/02 12:12:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> We all need to wake up and look at our attitude and change it. We have to
> think, okay, I have diabetes (or so and so has diabetes) and we have to
> live
> it with and deal with it, we can't change that, so am I going to have a
> negative attitude towards it, feel sorry for myself and let it effect my
> disease, my life and my children for the rest of my life, or am I going to
> accept it, deal with it and say okay, I have diabetes but I am going to
> control it the best that I can and pray that things go well?
> Jacqui Hall

I could be wrong, but I believe ,most, like me have used this thread to vent
our anguish about this disease (which is healthy)...I think the people on
this list are proactive or they wouldn't be here.....reading others open
feelings about their disease has given me support and even more respect for
the fighters that are here.....
now ten!