Re: [IP] Re: contradictions, or is it really that bad

This is defintely a "your mileage may vary" statement.   Pain and suffering are
not 100% guaranteed to occur in a diabetic.   Granted some diabetics will be
subjected to pain and/or suffering during their run with the disease.

It's not 100% certain that it will happen and I'm not going to start thinking
that way.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> The pain and suffering of the long term diabetic is similar to the aids
> patient, except the aids patient gets to die sooner

Do you Yahoo!?