Re: [IP] Changing cartridge and Blood sugars question

> Simply leave the cannula in place for a couple of hours >after disconnect
to allow any recently infused insulin to >be absorbed. This  usually solves
the problem of high's >after a set change.
> Michael

    Now that seems like a great idea. I would have never thought of that. I
am glad I joined this list. It's experience like this that will make my pump
transition easy. I'm sending a donation as soon as I can.

    Cody S. Alderson