Re: [IP] Re: is diabetes really that bad

When anyone who has had diabetes for 20 or more years, can find positive
aspects of the disease, they are simply lying. I've been diabetic for 28
years and the inevitable complications are so wearing on the the mind and
body. To be honest, it sucks. All the psychotherapy I have been through and
none of the therapists seem to have a partial solution to help me cope.

In answer to the header of this Email: YES, diabetes is that bad.