[IP] Re: Changing cartridge and Blood sugars question

>>>My daughter, who is 14, has noticed that her blood sugars tend to go high
after she has changed her cartridge. She does a lot of extra priming to make
sure that she has gotten air bubbles out of the line that may have gotten in
from the top of the new cartridge.  Any thoughts?  Suggestions? >>>

After 10 years' use of a metal needle that never needed priming after
insertion, I did not know that the final step of the prime instructions
meant for the 0.5u needed for the SofSet was to go INSIDE me. I ran in the
300's for 3-4 hours until after a bolus finally was sufficient to bring me

It wasn't mentioned what set your dtr uses, but that may be the cause. (~_^)

If the shoe fits, get another one just like it ~ George Carlin