Re: [IP] Changing cartridge and Blood sugars question

In a message dated 9/27/02 5:48:48 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> My daughter, who is 14, has noticed that her blood sugars tend to go high
> after she has changed her cartridge. She does a lot of extra priming to
> make
> sure that she has gotten air bubbles out of the line that may have gotten
> in
> from the top of the new cartridge.  Any thoughts?  Suggestions?  May
> thanks.
> If you prefer, though not necessary,  you may respond to email @ redacted
> Thanks!
> Ellen

Ellen, we leave the old site in for at least one hour after the change....for
any insulin around the site that has not absorbed to do so....no more highs
after site changes for us......good luck!
now ten!