[IP] Billie's soapbox (was Diabetes cont.) : Becky

(Snip) I am thankful I NEVER knew as a child that it made my Mother
physicallyill each morning when she had to give me the Insulin shot!
(Snip) Hi Becky,Saw your posting and had to add my 2 cents.  I was dxed
at 20 months of age in 1964 and never knew until I was older that my Mom
used to faint at the sight of a needle, and here she had to give her baby
a shot!  (The lovely glass syringes with the needle that you had to
*screw on* (lack of better terminology).)  I still have my syringes and a
pack of needles.The thought of that makes me appreciate all that my
parents did for me even more.  --- Sally Dawson--- email @ redacted