[IP] Re: did I cook my insulin in the microwave??

> The bottle of insulin was a new one, cold from the fridge, and I was
> impatient to get on with business, so I thought I would warm it up - I
> mean, get it to room temperature - a couple of seconds in the microwave.

When I want to bring my new insulin to room temp (after that, it remains out
of fridge 'til gone) I either place it in a 90-100 F cup of water for a few
minutes while I get the supplies assembled, or warm it in my hugsband's
hands (very warm due to R.A.), or place it under a b**b. (~_^)

~ author unknown ~
(therefore, no tagline)