[IP] Weight loss on pump

>>> I know some people
have lost weight just by going on the pump (I think some thought it might be
 the Humalog?) >>>

I lost 20# within a few months after going on a pump and it was NOT due to
Humalog - that was 19 years ago and H has been out only about the last 5
years. We used Lilly Regular or Nordisk Velosulin (no V-BR yet). As spot so
eloquently said the other day, it's due to the fact you don't have to eat to
match the long-lasting insulin. You eat when/what you want. That means a
reduction in calories, therefore, a reduction in weight. (~_^)

I bought you a box of chocolates today, the kind you love - both big and
small. They were as good as they looked - delicious, decadent. I should know
as I ate them all. ~ Marguerite Loucks Dyes