Re: [IP] signing Spot - OT

Well I know I only look 12 (yeah right!!!) even though
I'm 37yrs old + change, but yes, I'm afraid I am old
enough to know about those readers. That's how I
learned to read when I was in school (they were my
favorites. I bought some off ebay [cheaply] for *my*
kids, I love them so much). I remember lots of
things...Monty Python's Flying Circus and Laugh-In,
Ruth Buzzie, Flip Wilson, etc, Get Smart, Flying Nun,
Family Affair, first runs of I Love Lucy and Brady
Bunch, and more. Those were good times! :)

And to tie this all into diabetes and pumping? I'm glad
technology has changed since then or we wouldn't be
where we are right now (pumping)!!! ;)

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Sylvia said:
Kerri,  I know you and you are not old enough to have
had those readers!!!   Or haveyou been lying to me all
this time!!!  You don't LOOk like you have been

YES Dr. Spot please don't change a thing.  We love you
just the way you are!!!