[IP] Expensive supplies

I have a box of silhouettes (5 with 43" tubing and five without and four loose, two w/ tubing, two w/o) and eight reservoirs that I want to give to someone who really needs them. Please email me directly. If you have insurance, please don't deny this to someone who is truly in need. I also have two unopened bottles of humalog. I may have an unopened bottle of FasTake test strips too, but am not certain, will have to check my supply drawer!

If Chance the Vet is out there and still helping the girls in Chicago, drop me a line.

best wishes to all

D.C. Ward