Re: [IP] Diabetes cont.

In a message dated 9/26/02 2:42:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> but
> this is bad for everyone of us who has Diabetes.  Don't think that

Absolutely!!!! I just hear a lot that it *is easier for a child* for on
reason or another like they don't have eyes and ears and feelings plus the
added burden of not being able to understand the *why* to all the needles and
how they feel.....it is a nasty disease for all and we all do they best we
can to lead *normal* lives despite it......Hugs to you all!!!!
now ten!