[IP] Microwaving insulin?

Would microwaving insulin not cause sparks to fly with the metal on the
bottle?  That would be my first concern.  Like putting an Arby's roastbeef
sandwich in the nuker with its original wrapper on it to warm it up, the
first thing you see are sparks.  It's just something you don't do.

I just use it cold out of the fridge no matter how big of a hurry I am in.  I
would rather deal with a few air bubbles that worrying about if it is room
temperature or not.