Re: [IP] Sorta OT but kinda relevant

You mean there's a chance your insurance co won't approve you for the  PUMP
or just the education along with the pump?  You said "pump therapy".  I would
think if the approve the pump -they will want you to get the therapy too.  At
any rate, I can't imagine an insurance company that wouldn't approve the pump
for a diabetic.  Don't take NO for an answer.  It's not like you get some
kind of great enjoyment by having diabetes.  It's like refusing water to a
fish.  Good luck.  Tammy