[IP] Re: did I cook my insulin in the microwave??

The bottle of insulin was a new one, cold from the fridge, and I was
impatient to get on with business, so I thought I would warm it up - I

  Why didn't you just use the insulin from the fridge??? I have used
insulin straight from the fridge many times over the last 32 years and
have never had a problem. I have also used it in my pump with no
problem. I can't see any reason why anyone would want to warm up their
insulin before using it!!

Karen in North Pole, Alaska
Dx'ed 1971
Pumping since 1996