[IP] signing Spot - OT

Tammy asked what the deal was with Spot signing 'spot'
at the end of his messages. This is in NO way a 'dis'
to Spot (I like and respect him very much) but every
time I see it I think of Dick and Jane, you know (those
of us who are old enough to remember those primers)...:

See Spot run
Run Spot run

(Sorry, can't help it!)
Don't go changing, Spot (we like you just the way you
are)! :)

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]