Re: [IP] Sorta OT but kinda relevant

Cody Alderson...you keep that excited 'kid-at-Christmas' feeling because that
is exactly what it is!!!  It is a GIFT, one that comes with LOTS of
instructions needs LOTS of patients putting it together (fine tuning basals,
etc) but in the end will give you TONS of enjoyment!!!!  My son actually got
his pump really close to Christmas and let me tell you, nothing else

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua
will be pumping 3 years Dec 17th...but whose counting....ME!!!!!!!!