Re: [IP] Cigna Insurance

As long as you have had continuous coverage there is not such thing as
pre-existing conditions. That is what the laws were written for.  Your
continuous coverage and you should give it to the new company.  You may
not have gotten one yet since you coverage has not ended yet.  Someone
correct if I am wrong.