Re: [IP] Cigna Insurance

Maeve,
we are on Cobra also, and shortly will probably be on
cigna.what's the waiting time for preexisting
conditions? how long have they been on Cobra? It's
good for 18 months even if he is goes with the new
insurance,  the dependent can continue Cobra coverage
because of the preexisting condition exclusion. at
least this  is the way I see it.
I have been stocking up on all my supplies just in
case. lol meg ps. I love the name Maeve!