[IP] exercise and weight loss

Can anyone out there recommend an exercise schedule that will help me lose weight? I have tried since going on the pump 2 years ago. I know some people have lost weight just by going on the pump (I think some thought it might be the Humalog?) so if anyone has any ideas, let me know. Currently, I walk about 30 minutes, every other day (at least). Thanks!

Amy Robinson

Do you Yahoo!?