Re: [IP] Paradigm Remote An Option Soon?

>     Medical Supply Depot is the place that will be providing me with my
> if it is approved by insurance. I called them and asked if I will be
getting a
> remote with my Paradigm because on MiniMed's website it says that it is
> optional now. They told me that since I am getting my request in before
> October 23, 2002 I will be getting a remote, and that after that the
> will be $169.00 (I think that is the price the representative said).

up here in the wild northern regions of canada (ok, the 11th floor of my
apartment building in ottawa), i received my paradigm with a remote.
so, i don't know what's going on for people doing the upgrade, but i'd kinda
hope that you'd either get a remote, or be able to use a present remote with
the paradigm.