Re: [IP] An Odd Experience...

Heidi, I didn't mean anything bad!   It's just what I would have done,
especially since from your post it sounded like she was there all alone.
I can't stand to see people suffering,  especially if I can relate to their
Possibly comes from my 17 years of counseling for a parenting organization.
I'm used to talking to strangers,  politely stepping into those accidentally
overheard conversations, etc.  ----  Luckily,  my intrusions tend to usually
be well received  :)

Fenton, MO