[IP] Paradigm Remote An Option Soon?

Hi Folks,
    Medical Supply Depot is the place that will be providing me with my pump
if it is approved by insurance. I called them and asked if I will be getting a
remote with my Paradigm because on MiniMed's website it says that it is
optional now. They told me that since I am getting my request in before
October 23, 2002 I will be getting a remote, and that after that the remote
will be $169.00 (I think that is the price the representative said).
    Has anyone else heard this?
Cody S. Alderson