Re: [IP] How Pumping Helped Me {Exercising w/ a Pump}

I am so impressed with your system. Do you ever disconnect during
sports? Jenny, 13, plays field hockey and soccer. She disconnects during
practices and games (usuall about 1 1/2 hours). When I am there I can
get her to bolus as she is disconnecting and half way through for the
missed insulin. We have not yet figured out how to make this work
consistently. Unfortunately, it's pretty hit or miss.

Kay