Re: [IP] Re: Orange County Support Group

In a message dated 9/23/02 10:02:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> In Orange County we have a pump support group that meets the first Tuesday
> evening of each month. The meeting is at the Western Medical Center on
> Tustin Ave just between 17th and 1st St. It is at 7:00 PM. The Oct meeting
> is on Oct 1. Everyone with an interest in pumping is welcome. No charges
> and
> no refreshments, but lots of experienced advice.
> Siles

    Hi Siles,

      I'm interested in a pumper's support group, and have been looking for
one close to home.  So far. O.C. seems to be the closest one to me that I've
found.  Is that off the 5 Fwy?  I live close to the L.A. County Fairgrounds.
( Yeah, the fire is in the hills right behind me.  There's a lot of smoke and
ashes and my son hasn't been able to play outside, but I live far enough away
that it's not a direct threat.)   Thank You,