Re: [IP] Friends' son's diabetic

I have told them about the pump but they have high
deductible insurance plus they go to Rainbows in
Cleveland and there CDE said he was on it and he
gained weight and is back on shots. Also the why fix
what ain't broken attitude. The parents hate it also
but seem to have all there faith in the doctor. I
guess this can be good or bad.