Re: [IP] rash

There's several different adhesives you can get - a lot of people on the list
have children who are swimmers - that may be the other list - who have
trouble getting their sites to stick because of being in the water a lot,
anyway, get some Tagaderm.  I'm sure you can order it or something similar
from your pump company or any good quality medical supply company has it.
There's a lot of other comparable products such as Tagaderm you can get.
Good luck.  Tammy

In a message dated 9/25/02 3:46:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted