Re: [IP] Friends' son's diabetic

I can't address the anger because I'm still angry (bet you all couldn't tell)
32 years later not to mention my  newly diagnosed granddaughter, however,
have you suggested a pump and how liberating it can be?  Also, how are his
parents handling it?

Tammy, Mom to Joely (dx'd 1970); g-ma to Emma, homeschooled,  (dx'd 9-15-01)
Animas pumpers  7-18-02, g-ma to Nick non-d & homeschooled,  mom to Troy
(non-d)) 16 yo . -