[IP] EZ Manager Software

I purchased an earlier model PDA and downloaded the EZ Manager software
from Animas on both, the PC and the PDA. This is my second day of playing
and trying it. So far, I have found only one problem with it, it does not
offer an alternate choice for recording BG numbers, only in mg/dl and not
in mmol.

I really enjoy the Carb-Count software ( Food Database ) and the ability
to record all data quickly as well as print very detailed reports.

The documentation on www.animascorp.com states that as the product is
expanding it's international sales, they will modify and improve it.

So far, so good. ( $ 99 US or $ 69 US for Animas Pump owners)

Michel J. Boucher Air Traffic Control Simulation email @ redacted If
the Black Boxes can survive an airplane crash, why don't they make the
whole aircraft with that stuff !!!!!!!!