Re: [IP] RE: Paying for Meters

Mike English wrote: "...This is the first time I had to by a meter
though, I've always gotten one free from my endo."

Why not ask your endo for a spare?  Explain to him what happened, and point
out that you were lucky to have a 24-hr pharmacy available, and that you
didn't need to have a test result before hitting the pharmacy.   Hubby's CDE
has been great about making sure he has at least one spare meter.  The meter
companies all supply endos' offices with meters @ no charge (any kitty endos
out there with free samples??? ;-) ).

Marj of Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list);
and "Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)