[IP] Weird symptoms Help

My husband suggests getting a mono spot test. These symptoms are all present
in mono but are also present in other viral infections. I am sure you know
that with a viral infection there is not a medication to treat it, only the
symptoms and lots of rest.
But, be cautious. My husband is one of those lousy, stupid ER doctors everyone
talks about on the site....although he seems to help a whole lot of people.
Pam, mom to Sara