[IP] RE: Disetronic .5 Bolus Increments

>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:58:44 -0400
>From: "Cherie" <email @ redacted>

>In case noone has mentioned this yet-- the htron can
>be programmed to deliver   0.1 units.  My daughter's pump
>is set this way.  Good luck!

I agree that the Htron Plus can be programmed for 0.1 units (i.e. the
basal).  But for boluses (at least mine- e.g. at mealtime independent of the
programming) is limited to increments of 0.5 units.  Though I suppose it is
possible to have this changed at the factory,  it has been almost 5 years
since I was trained.