[IP] New Subject - pregnancy complications

I am 21 wks pregnant with my second child and started on the pump when I was
about 10 wks pregnant and things were going well for about 7 wks and now they
are awful, they keep going and we have no idea why, I haven't changed my diet
or anything, the doctor makes changes to my doses and things like that but
things still aren't right. Nothing really seems to work. I was just wondering
if anyone has any advice.

Jacqueline HallGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :