[IP] Re: Paying for meters

Lifescan in Canada is giving away free One Touch Ultras on their web site.
You cannot already have a Ultra to get one--or not have one that they know
about!  This offer, unfortunately, is only for Canadians.

However, they are cheap to purchase in the pharmacy, I think the going rate
is $29 Canadian right now.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8
 I too called Life Scan looking for a 'free' One Touch Ultra as a back up..
 to keep in my pocketbook would be nice vs. always bringing the one from
 They too told me they couldn't send me one.  T >>