Re: [IP] Contradictions, or...is it really that bad?

the problem with diabetes is that you feel great or at
least ok most of time and then wham.. it rears it's
ugly head and this happens as many times as you forget
you have the big D and lots of times when you don't
forget.. No matter what you do, you have to think
about it.exercise, eating ,sex, cleaning, driving,
etc,etc,less you forget and it truly becomes a matter
of life and death....meg
ps. one thing that bothers me is the references to
good control. You guys know "If you have good
control you can have a little ice cream" "if
you are in good control you can dah-y-dah". I have
good control for a day or 2 or even a week and then
wham something gets out of wack, sometimes I get it
again and sometimes not and sometimes I really don't
give a ----!!!!

--- RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I just resent the complication of living life
with
> diabetes.  Not
> complications of diabetes but just how difficult
> life can be with it.  You
> can't just forget it and live life, it's always
> there to make things
> difficult.  Take exercise, traveling and just
plain
> eating, none of it is
> simple and easy with diabetes.  That's just how
it