Re: [IP] Amazon contributions to IP

On 25 Sep 2002 at 14:23, Sherry Compton wrote:

> Hey Admins--
> Does any purchase from Amazon.com through the IP get a contribution?
> Say if I go there and buy a couple of romances, does IP still get some
> $$?  How much?? I think all of us pumpers who shop online should do
> some Christmas shopping keeping this in mind and make the list some
> M-O-N-E-Y if it is true.
> Sherry C
> >From the massive city of Bowling Green KY

All purchases, not associated with Auctions or zShops, will earn some sort of
commission.  Their schedule is below.  Other exceptions that they listed were ["out of
print" or "hard to find" are not eligible for any referral fees. Gift certificates are not eligible
to earn referral fees.]

Your referral fee is 15% of the selling price of individually linked books sold at 10-30% off
list price.

Your referral fee is 5% of the selling price of any other qualifying in-print book as well as
products other than books (e.g., CDs, DVDs, videos, audiobooks, toys, consumer
electronics, etc.).

Your referral fee is 2.5% of revenues for all qualifying Marketplace products sold by a
third party seller.