Re: [IP] Cobra/Pre-existing condition coverage

When you leave your current position, I suggest you
ask for COBRA election forms.  Your benefits
coordinator should explain that you can *elect*
COBRA coverage before you actually *pay* for the

There are some COBRA strategies than you can use to
avoid the gap in coverage, but alos avoid paying the
COBRA premiums.  When I've changed jobs, the benefits
coordinators have all been knowledgeable and helpful
about how to handle COBRA coverage.

Do you Yahoo!?