Re: [IP] Contradictions, or...is it really that bad?

I just resent the complication of living life with diabetes.  Not
complications of diabetes but just how difficult life can be with it.  You
can't just forget it and live life, it's always there to make things
difficult.  Take exercise, traveling and just plain eating, none of it is
simple and easy with diabetes.  That's just how it is.  If I could get rid
of this disease tomorrow I would not hesitate.

dx'd 1963 age 11