[IP] Re: Question about where a pump actually is received from

>[IP] Question about where a pump actually is received from

Cody Said:

"Anyway, has anyone else received their pump from a supplier instead of the
company? How does all this junk work?"

All my pump supplies come through a third party (Neighborhood Diabetes
Shoppe in Massachusetts).  It has something to do with the way my insurance
coverage is.  I've never had a problem with them in the (almost) one year
that I've been pumping.   I actually think it has been a lot better
experience, since the third party is a fairly small, local place.  It seems
more personal.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1