Re: [IP] Re: Cobra/pre-existing condition coverage

I would never let my coverage lapse, even for 30 days. You can purchase Cobra coverage for one month. That's what I would do.""

I absolutely agree with deanna on this one. I wouldn't risk being without coverage even one day - I would rather overlap the cobra with my new coverage and make sure all is well and in place.

Insurance is a strange beast that sometimes almost seems to make up their own rules as they go along - but go along with them we must.

Linda & Dax